Terms and Conditions
Eurostaff Group Ltd is Company number 4632754, registered in England and Wales, at First Floor, 135 Park Street, London SE1 9EA.
www.eurostaffgroup.com is the website of Eurostaff Group Limited. Eurostaff is committed to safeguarding the information that you provide on this website and has also outlined the terms and conditions under which you may use www.eurostaffgroup.com. If you have any issues relating to privacy, terms or any legal aspect of www.eurostaffgroup.com please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using this site you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions outlined below:
- You will not post or transmit to the Website any material that contains a virus or disabling services that interfere with the operation of the site or infringe on any intellectual property right of any third party or that could affect
- Eurostaff’s reputation or that defames, abuses, harasses or threatens others or encourages any illegal activity.
- You are responsible for ensuring that all information which you supply is true, complete, accurate, up-to-date and not misleading or likely to deceive and that it is not discriminatory, obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal, unlawful or in breach of any applicable legislation, regulations, guidelines or codes of practice or the copy right, trade mark or other intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
- Eurostaff shall in its sole discretion determine your compliance with the above and shall have the right to prevent you from using the Website without any prior notice.
- By using www.eurostaffgroup.com you are accepting and assuming the risk that the information may be out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements.
- Eurostaff disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in relation to www.eurostaffgroup.com and/or in relation to any information.
- Eurostaff does not guarantee that an employer, or any third party who has a role in the recruitment process, will offer you a position, ask for an interview or review your information posted to www.eurostaffgroup.com.
- A user name and password ("User Identification") are required for registration, login and use of the site. You shall have sole responsibility for the security and proper use of your "User Identification" which must not be disclosed to anyone and shall be kept confidential at all times. You agree to notify Eurostaff immediately if you have reason to believe that your "User Identification" has become known to someone else or is being used in an unauthorised way.
Eurostaff shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of viruses transmitted via the website.
The Website and the content and material on it are subject to English Law. Any disputes (of whatever nature and not limited to contractual issues) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English Law.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorised access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorised destruction or accidental loss.
Disclaimer of warranty and liability
The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of the country in which the person accessing this Website is situated. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such jurisdiction.
We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information. The information provided on this Website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using our services that they are suitable for your purposes.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the Website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this Website.
Want to know more?
Learn more about Eurostaff
Find out more about Eurostaff and how our Progression Through Knowledge theme runs through our values, mission and teams.
Tell us who you are and why you'd be a good fit at Eurostaff by sending us a Snapchat.